I want to learn to LOVE cooking. I want to learn to LOVE cleaning. I do LOVE my children, but I want to learn to LOVE them better. I want to learn to LOVE sewing and crafting. I want to learn to LOVE being a stay at home MOM!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Rock candy suckers

IMG_5959

Another Pinterest find!

http://blog.craftzine.com/archive/2011/10/how-to_homemade_rock_candy.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+craftzine+%28CRAFT%29

This was fun! It took just more than a week, for the sugar to crystalize enough to make our rock candy suckers! The boys enjoyed checking them each day to see how they were coming along. (I didn’t let them touch them… that would’ve been nice and messy..)

IMG_5960

They didn’t taste very good, just like pure sugar. But the boys suffered through them LOVED them!

IMG_5963

No comments:

Post a Comment