I want to learn to LOVE cooking. I want to learn to LOVE cleaning. I do LOVE my children, but I want to learn to LOVE them better. I want to learn to LOVE sewing and crafting. I want to learn to LOVE being a stay at home MOM!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Funny marshmallow teeth and sand!

I found this idea here! We couldn’t resist, and even added a little more with the whole pretzel hair-do idea. The pink is basic butter cream frosting made for a thick consistency. I explained to Christopher that when he gets a little older he’ll lose teeth, that’s why my face has a missing marshmallow!

S6305943 

He made one too! It was fun! (But, by the time I got out of the shower, after this, his was down to a paper plate licked clean!)

S6305945

We also had some fun with colored sand. My mom went through some of her craft stuff and let me take whatever… the sand was not my choice- she added it to the stuff. But, it was fun, and not too messy either! Christopher enjoys squeezing the glue into the shapes he wants, then dropping the sand all over it!

S6305938

No comments:

Post a Comment