I want to learn to LOVE cooking. I want to learn to LOVE cleaning. I do LOVE my children, but I want to learn to LOVE them better. I want to learn to LOVE sewing and crafting. I want to learn to LOVE being a stay at home MOM!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Monkey Bread

This one was my husband's idea!

Have you ever had that Monkey bread stuff from the freezer section in your grocery store? I haven't, but it does look really good. And I guess it tastes kind of like what he made- only his was much cheaper!


1 can Pillsbury country style biscuits (They were on sale for 4 for $1 I think.)
Some melted margarine
cinnamon and sugar

Dip the biscuits in the margarine, then in the cinnamon and sugar. Place in pie plate as seen above and bake for 10 minutes in the oven. (350 degrees I think...)

We've also done these before with the biscuits cut into 4ths. I like them because they get a little crunchy on the outside, with the sugar, but still stay a little gooey inside. Yummy!

I sure do LOVE my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment