I want to learn to LOVE cooking. I want to learn to LOVE cleaning. I do LOVE my children, but I want to learn to LOVE them better. I want to learn to LOVE sewing and crafting. I want to learn to LOVE being a stay at home MOM!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Instead of back-blogging

I decided instead of back-blogging, I'll just create a post, or a side bar maybe, that has links to some of my other craft/cooking/learning adventures, that I already recorded on my family blog. So, here you have it, in case anyone cares:

A Blonde's cookbook- gooseberry pie, gardening, manicotti, cucumber salad (my favorite!!!) and cranberry chicken. This was a fun post!

Basketball cupcakes- March madness 2009 celebration time! (Don't mind my pregnant self!)

Birthday cakes galore- Hubbies cake (BTS) and chicken pot pie... or the 2-year-old's mud and truck birthday cake.

Trace the kids- fun activity my Sister-in-law did at a family reunion- we did this in nursery too, they loved it!  Plus see pictures of our reunion quilt...

Spiritual Easter activity for teachign kids. And my little kiddo's apron is shown here too.

Mow strip in the back yard- Hubbies activity. It turned out great. See some gardening here too.

Halloween Dragon costume- My first attempt at a homemade halloween costume for the little guy! This turned out pretty darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment