I want to learn to LOVE cooking. I want to learn to LOVE cleaning. I do LOVE my children, but I want to learn to LOVE them better. I want to learn to LOVE sewing and crafting. I want to learn to LOVE being a stay at home MOM!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Learning to love sewing… fabric high chair!

If any of you remember reading my post about my horrible project that failed miserably, you will appreciate my successful project I made yesterday. A high chair restraint thingy! Sounds plain huh? But I couldn’t use my apron to tie Caleb down all the time- because I need to wear it, and he hated it! So, I decided to sew up one of these babies that I found on two different craft sites: homemade by Jill, and this mama makes stuff. They were both awesome!
I finished most of it yesterday- that’s about all I did besides naptime and basketball game. But, I had to get some serious, heavy-duty Velcro to finish her off…. so, ladies and gentlemen- the versatile, the washable, the somewhat secure: fabric high chair!
S6305711



















It works on regular chairs too. Christopher was excited to try it out. He’s silly. It is pretty cool though, and I’m excited to have it when we go to other people’s houses- And on trips and stuff.
S6305718
S6305710

No comments:

Post a Comment