I want to learn to LOVE cooking. I want to learn to LOVE cleaning. I do LOVE my children, but I want to learn to LOVE them better. I want to learn to LOVE sewing and crafting. I want to learn to LOVE being a stay at home MOM!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentine’s Day decor/activity!

So, part of my goal with this blog is to learn to LOVE new things. I have never really been a fan of decorating extensively for every holiday. I haven’t decided if I want to learn to LOVE that or not. But, the boys and I did decide to have a little fun and do a little bit of decorating while we were at it.
Heart garland… made from magazine pages.
S6305784
I got this idea from my friend’s blog. She got the idea from her friend’s blog. It’s a good idea.
It was very simple- cut out hearts from bright colored pages, tape them onto ribbon or string, and tape them onto the wall. Fun!

We also used a couple of hearts, and letters from the magazine to make Daddy a valentine. We mailed it to him at work. He got it today and said it was really nice. Ithought that was a fun way to let him know that we LOVE him!

No comments:

Post a Comment